- Everything looks real – the people, the scenes, the places, the way they speak, the clothes they wear, the way they react to things. Every fu**ing thing!
- Amazing acting by everyone. I loved the lead actor and the girl he loved, the most.
- The movie almost never gets boring (which it could easily get, given the kind of movie it is). It is difficult to edit it any better.
- The two stories that run in parallel throughout the movie are very simple and yet, beautiful to watch. Also, the way the two stories connect together, is nice to see.
- The love story bit touches your heart and feels so genuine that it will be difficult to forget some of the images for a long time.
- The music is mind-blowingly good; it is haunting.
- Frankly speaking, there is nothing “bad” about this movie at all – the only thing that I can think of, that personally bothered me was that, in spite of the somewhat ‘positive’ end, the movie left me with too much of grief to handle.